Free Shipping over $ 50 all over the world
Worldwide Shipping Policy
At the time of shipping usually order over $50, shipping is free.
- All prices on our site are in US dollars. Your credit card company will bill you with your local currency at the current exchange rate.
- All orders to worldwide are shipped via Eshipping which normal arrived from 3 – 4 days.
- However, we clearly inform that our normal shipping time is 3 – 15 days.
- In those countries where Eshipping does not exist, the shipping method is via FedEx International Economy. Your order will arrive 3 – 15 days after the order is placed.
- When ordering outside of United States of America, the recipient is responsible for assuring the product can be legally imported to the destination country.
- The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient. Ultimate Direction has no control over these charges, nor can Ultimate Direction predict what they may be.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable: so a shipment that is refused because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping and any return shipping charges will not be refunded. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives. This phone number will be listed on the commercial invoice so customs can reach you to clear your order.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery at customs.
If you have any questions regarding your international order, please contact us.